Friday, January 27, 2017

Introductions

Introductions

About Me
I've been teaching Visual Arts and Media Arts since 2010 in Ontario and in Thailand.  You may have seen me around PJ in years past, as I taught Grade 10 Drawing, Media Arts, Grade 11 Crafts and Photography.  In my spare time I enjoy being outdoors, travelling, scuba diving with my Husband and taking our dog, Ernie for walks! Creating art is another hobby I enjoy to do! I love working with youth, and have led some community service trips with kids from around the globe. Here is a picture from last summer of us doing some Taro Garden maintenance in Hawaii!   I also added a pic of Ernie!





About ASM20 at PJ
Media Arts courses not only teach you technical skills, i.e. how to use Photoshop tools, create your own videos, become an excellent photographer, Media Arts is also about creativity, can you learn technical skills and put them to creative uses? Check out some examples of how last year's students put their technical skills and creativity to use to create some awesome projects...











No comments:

Post a Comment