Friday, January 27, 2017

Log Blog Entry 3 - EXAMPLE

Log Blog Entry Example #3

Example 3 - Animation 


This film was featured on NFB.  (The National Film Board) If you have not been to this website please take some time to do so! Meltdown Video
There are lots of great animation films on this website, so click the link for More NFB Animation Films.

    • Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore?  
  • I picked animation

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • I picked animation because it is something that I would like to learn more about.  I think it is a neat way to tell stories because every frame has to be important and worthwhile to the story.  

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • I like watching animated films 
  • I teach the basics of animation 
  • I like to learn new ways to do things.  

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthypoor, etc.)  
  • I think this short animation is trying to raise awareness about climate change and habitat loss in a humourous way.  I think the target audience is large because this issue is easily relatable and there is no dialogue in the film.  

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
  • I like this visual aid because it does relate to a large target audience.  I like how funny it is but also how it addresses a serious issue.   

No comments:

Post a Comment